TRAZA is authorized nationwide to treat facilities risking from Legionellosis (cooling towers, evaporative condensers, hot-cold water sanitary systems, sprinkler systems or water spraying and other risk facilities such as spas or hot tubs).
All our professionals have the appropriate Health Authorization.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of hazardous facilites.
- Taking samples for identification of Legionella pneumophila and other control parameters established in Royal Decree 865/2003.
- Analytical Tests of legionella pneumophila.
- Review of the state of preservation and cleanliness of facilities.
- Preparation, development and updating of documents and monitoring programs required and the corresponding operative records.
Moreover, our technical staff is involved in different areas of Public Health such as:
- Maintaining hygiene and health for solariums.
- Swimming pools for private and public use.
- Spas, Thermal baths and Thalassotherapy.